Saturday 19 April 2014

Hey dolls come back again today is so interesting makeup look and a beautyfull #eotd & #fotd .Its a beautifull glittereyes or glossy lips . Hope you love this its wonderfull to share my views to you. so lets start how to creat this interesting look for party date or any other function . Its also suited on every dress like a western or indian all colors also suited.

glitter eye makeup
so ready to know how to creat
*apply first eye primer
*apply glitter silver eye shadow from motive cosmetics ( if you want a perfect finish add slitly water and mixed then apply they stay longer and evenly too) its a trick to use a eyeshadow easy and perfect.
*then apply black hyper glossy eyeliner from elle 18 a perferctly wings eye
* using eye lash curlr to curl your lashes
* apply hyper glossy black mascara for giving a perfect dimension
* last and most using small eyebrow comb and give a shape .
DONE

  face of the day :) hope you love my post about my looks .
so barbies please tell for my todays post and what you want to see my beauty world your req 100% completed on my blog .

THANK YOU FOR READING

PRETTY SHILPA

3 comments: