Wednesday 21 May 2014

REVIEW TIME : Maybelline Hyper Glossy liquid Pop Eyeliner #mny #swatch #eyeliner

New post on the way hope you all enjoy my blog and please if you love , send your feed back to its helpfull for to give more reviews or other kind of post .

lets start !

Maybelline one of the best brand INDIA and young old , all age group ladies love that , so i decide to tell about this .

If you bored with black eyeliner and you also want a fresh and vibrent look so not wait read my post and get that , My post help full for you .


 

COLOR :-

I have two shade
  1. TURQUISE BLUE
  2. TANGERINE ORANGE
choosing summer base color and its look beautifull in this summer , soo pop up girls .



Packaging -

packaging quite simple and quick , a long bruch tip help full to created wonderfull and different eye makeup looks .
and its so many eyeliners are transparent pack and its not good because sunlights and carbor react .




PRICE AND VOL , SELFLIFE

Price - 225/- , affordable right and net vol. 3gm and self life  36 month.


HIGHLITS

  • afforadable
  • easy to available on market and online too .
  • water proff :D
  • quick dry formula
  • travel friendly
  • Ingridient list also mention pack .

RECOMMENDED/stars  

4/5 stars because its lovly shadeds also give a pop effect on your eyes , no skin tone problem suited on Indian skins too. POP UP
 
If you want to buy this from me with affordable price so contact me - shilpa9910@gmail.com
 

Thankyou for reading my post

DIVA SHILPA  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shilpa, first time in ur blog..First time I am hearing about orange eye liner. Nice review.. Check out my blog too. http://www.pinkandpink.com

    ReplyDelete