Thursday 24 April 2014

SHOPPING SITE REVIEW AND MY WISHLIST

Hello lovelies !

I see a wonderfull online shopping site and 3 to 4 days i started sreach about it . And finally i know about it completely . So , decided to show how i find and know about and why its so wantable site?? Yes indian people are excited to know about so get set ready.

The site name is SHEINSIDE.COM its awonderfull international online shopping site. Dresses, jewelry . accesseriers , and a easy way how to buy ??

Sheinside.com I see the whole site and a wonderfull collection in a reasonable price . And degienr dresses also available so many variety .

http://www.sheinside.com/

Also a daily giveaway proccesse to happy ur every customers and fan .

so lets check whats in my wishlist??


Dress link http://www.sheinside.com/Blue-White-Striped-Short-Sleeve-Pleated-Dress-p-166188-cat-1727.html


I love this dress its simple and a beautifull . Lining pattern show me more slimer and hot.
and i give this dress rate 5/5 stars.
  

lets go on my second fav item from this site .

Earing link- http://www.sheinside.com/Silver-Crescent-Dangle-Earrings-p-162898-cat-1757.html


I love a dangle styl and the main focus is the neon blue highlight of this earing.


And last item is


shades link -http://www.sheinside.com/Purple-Lenses-Floral-Sunglasses-p-164865-cat-1770.html


The wonderfull shades i love the style and its perfect for summer and also suited on me . :D


So , my whole experiens is completly wonderfull

REVIEW-


  1. Easy to excces on pc or moblie  no hanging problem .
  2. The products on this site are wonderfull in reasonable price .
  3. These are choosen by me its complety satisefied me , or a customer .
  4. easy to make account and step by step to get them .
  5. order tacking number also you got it .
  6. Those item you see on site , you got same no cheating on it .
  7. If you not happy with your item , return policy also available.
  8. worldwide free shipping .
  9. If you want know about products check the review by customers .
 
 and my wishlist hope fully completed fast .

wishlist link -http://www.sheinside.com/wishlist.php?action=list



Any problem or any other query feel free and message me on my email - shilpa9910@gmail.com


THANKYOU FOR READ  MY POST

DIVA SHILPA
 

6 comments:

  1. Good choice!!!
    I like your wish-list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome picks Sweetie :*
    Great post !

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. I just loved ur picks n wishlist

    ReplyDelete
  4. waw.. nyc wishlist.. specially i luved the earings...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice of items. Loved your wishlist. :)
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete